PT. Dero Indonesia manufactures customized pre-lined pipes and bends that provide effective protection against wear from abrasive medias such as ore, sinter, ash, slag, sand, coal and clinker.
The pipes and bends can be lined with Densit® WearCast, Densit® Basalt or Densit® Aluminium Oxide Ceramic.
The pipes and bends are constructed according to customer requirements for geometric shape, flanges and coupling options.
Wear protection lining with Densit® WearCast
- Highly resistant to erosive and abrasive wear
- Castable into any shape without vulnerable joints
- Castable into any geometric shape with seamlessly graduated thickness to meet the need for greater or less wear protection in different areas within a component.
Application temperatures up to 1200°C (2200°F)
Wear protection lining with Densit® Cast Basalt
- Abrasion resistant
- Smooth surface that lasts
- No corrosion
Application temperature up to 350°C (662°F)
Densit® Cast Basalt is usually installed in cement mortar. For strong mechanical stresses, vibration and/or higher temperatures, other mortars may be used.
Wear protection lining with Densit® Aluminium Oxide Ceramic
Densit® Aluminium Oxide Ceramic is used for plant components exposed to extreme wear and/or temperature conditions for thin linings
- Highly wear resistant
- Smooth surface
- No corrosion
- Available from 1.5 mm thickness
Application temperature up to 1000°C (1832°F)
Choosing the right fixing system depends upon factors such as temperature, vibration, chemical attack, etc.